View Larger Map
The office is easily accessible from Hwy 394 (exit Park Place Blvd.) and Hwy 100 (exit Cedar Lake Road when traveling northbound). Gamble Dr. intersects with Park Place Blvd. The office is directly across the street from the Office Max and CostCo – near the West End area.
What can you expect when you contact us?
We strive for outstanding customer service and the highest level of professional integrity. When you contact Urban Law Group you can expect:
- One of our attorneys will discuss your needs with you either by telephone, in our office or at another location. The initial one-hour consultation is free.
- After your free one-hour consultation we will conduct a conflict of interest check and offer recommendations as to what next steps you should take.
- If you want to hire Urban Law Group, you will receive a retainer and fee agreement spelling out the services we will provide and the fees charged. The fee agreement will be written clearly in plain language.
- Urban Law Group frequently provides services on a flat fee basis. We often request that clients make a deposit into our Trust Account to cover anticipated out-of-pocket expenses such as filing fees. Any unused portion of this deposit is returned at the end of our service to you.
- Throughout our representation we may ask you to send us documents regarding your matter so we can review them and use them on your behalf.
- We will provide you copies of everything we send or receive on your behalf.
- We will keep you informed about the progress of your matter. Our staff take calls or respond to messages in a timely manner (goal is within 48 hours). We review and respond to email messages regularly (goal is within 48 hours). You will find that we are very technologically advanced and that we make full use of the office technology available to us and will encourage you to do so as well.
We recognize that your organization’s issue has considerable emotional and / or financial importance to you. Although we have a very busy office, you won’t find it difficult to stay in touch with us.
Lastly, we will help you make the important decisions you need to make for your organization. We’re here to inform you and advise you as to the best course of action. At Urban Law Group, we promise to work hard for you in an effort to reach the best possible outcomes.